134: The Power of Being Who You Are (with Shazia Imam)
About This Episode:
Have you ever experienced a time in your life when you realize you’re not doing what you want to be doing? The expectations and “shoulds” of our world can press on you until you eventually lose track of who you are and what lights you up. In this episode, guest Shazia Imam gives you steps to help you find yourself again so you can be your authentic self.
What You'll Learn:
- How to schedule time for what you love without feeling guilty
- An emotional decluttering process that puts you in touch with your true feelings
- How to uncover the things that are holding you back from making forward progress toward your goals
- Why identifying what you actually WANT in life will skyrocket your happiness
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- 24-hour fitness in South Lake, TX
- 10 Simple Ways to De-clutter Your Life!
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Camerons
- Follow Shazia on Facebook
- Shazia's Podcast: Feminine and Fulfilled (Jen is on episode 3)
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Go to jjvirgin.com/happy to join me for the free 7-day Stop, Drop and Swap Challenge.
- 130: Learn to Love Yourself and Choose Your Own Path (with Kruti Desai)
- 58: Replacing Perfectionism and “Not Good Enough” with Authentic Self Love (Emma Bell)
- 76: Living Fully Alive (Mary Hyatt)
Looking for your tribe? You'd love the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to jjvirgin.com/happy to join me for the free 7-day Stop, Drop and Swap Challenge.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.