About This Episode:
Do you ever find yourself working faster and faster and harder and harder trying to get what you want? You rely on sheet grit and will power to get get you there – often without success. There’s an easier way! In this episode Carolin Hauser-Carson shares how slowing down and taking excellent care of yourself will place you in a state of FLOW where you can RECEIVE (rather than force) the things you want in life.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to shift out of the energetic state of depression into something that feels better
- The difference between low vibrational energy and high vibrational energy
- Why you’re probably using your will power in the wrong way and what to do instead
- The benefits of giving yourself permission to feel what you're feeling without judgement
- How the law of polarity is working in your life
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- David Hawkins
- Power vs. Force by David Hawkins
- Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
- Letting Go by David Hawkins
- Women in the flow (fb group)
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- 7-DAY STOP DROP AND SWAP CHALLENGE: Go to jjvirgin.com/happy to join me for the free 7-day Stop, Drop and Swap Challenge.
- This episode is brought to you by RXBars – Get 25% off your first order from RXBar by going to RXBAR.com/happywomen and entering coupon code ‘HAPPYWOMEN’ at checkout.
- 18: High Vibe Living with Kimberly Bost
- 47: How to Slow Down and Take Care of Yourself So You Can Be a Happier Mom (Anna Seewald)
- 79: Planting the Energy of ‘I'm Happy' Using the Law of Attraction (Rachael Pickworth)
- 83: Claim Your Feminine Power (Mastin Kipp)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
This episode is brought to you by RXBars – Get 25% off your first order from RXBar by going to RXBAR.com/happywomen and entering coupon code ‘HAPPYWOMEN’ at checkout.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!