137: How to Master Affluence in All Areas of Your Life (with Carol Tuttle)
About This Episode:
Do you ever crave something MORE in your marriage, finances, or health? In this episode guest Carol Tuttle shares how to add greater abundance, or affluence, to all areas of your life so you can thrive and not just survive.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to look within and use your intuition to find what’s correct for you.
- Why we can’t heal our physical health until we clean up our emotional and mental areas first.
- The secret to taking ownership of your mind and recognizing it’s a tool you need to train.
- Why humanity is emotionally immature and need to emotionally “grow up.”
- The reason political and religious leaders are falling off their pedestals.
- And much more.
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Dressing Your Truth
- Mastering Affluence: 6 Lessons to Create a Life You Love
- The Child Whisperer
- Heal with Carol
- Michael Brown the Presence Process
- Follow Carol on Facebook
- Follow Carol on Instagram
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Go to jjvirgin.com/happy to join me for the free 7-day Stop, Drop and Swap Challenge.
- Get 10% off How to Stop Yelling by going to authenticparenting.com/course entering code ‘HAPPYWOMEN' at checkout.
- 79: Planting the Energy of ‘I'm Happy' Using the Law of Attraction (Rachael Pickworth)
- 82: How to Unlock Energy and Success with a High Frequency Lifestyle (Robyn Openshaw)
- 84: Creating a Powerful Vision for Your Life (Valorie Burton)
- 87: Tara Mohr: Playing Big and Living in Alignment
Learn More About the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to jjvirgin.com/happy to join me for the free 7-day Stop, Drop and Swap Challenge.
How to Stop Yelling:
Get 10% off How to Stop Yelling by going to authenticparenting.com/course entering code ‘HAPPYWOMEN' at checkout.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.