About this Episode:
Hurtful, traumatic experiences happen to all of us, and sometimes can end up dominating our thoughts and lives. How do you cope and let go? In this episode you’ll learn how the 2 powerhouse tools of self acceptance and gratitude will help you to heal and move forward.
What You'll Learn:
- How to accept yourself WITH your flaws and limitations.
- The magic of establishing a digital gratitude practice.
- Why being a mom can be harder than a combat zone.
- How to process and feel your emotions instead of stuffing them
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Mind Movie
- Marianne Williamson’s Return to Love
- Follow Nichole on Twitter
- Follow Nichole on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- For $50 off your first box of Green Chef, go to GreenChef.us/happywomen
- Get 10% off How to Stop Yelling by going to authenticparenting.com/course entering code ‘HAPPYWOMEN' at checkout.
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
For $50 off your first box of Green Chef, go to GreenChef.us/happywomen
How to Stop Yelling:
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!