136: Using Self Acceptance & Gratitude to Heal Past Hurts (with Nichole Crawford)
About this Episode:
Hurtful, traumatic experiences happen to all of us, and sometimes can end up dominating our thoughts and lives. How do you cope and let go? In this episode you’ll learn how the 2 powerhouse tools of self acceptance and gratitude will help you to heal and move forward.
What You'll Learn:
- How to accept yourself WITH your flaws and limitations.
- The magic of establishing a digital gratitude practice.
- Why being a mom can be harder than a combat zone.
- How to process and feel your emotions instead of stuffing them
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Mind Movie
- Marianne Williamson’s Return to Love
- Follow Nichole on Twitter
- Follow Nichole on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- For $50 off your first box of Green Chef, go to GreenChef.us/happywomen
- Get 10% off How to Stop Yelling by going to authenticparenting.com/course entering code ‘HAPPYWOMEN' at checkout.
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
For $50 off your first box of Green Chef, go to GreenChef.us/happywomen
How to Stop Yelling:
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.