158: What Do You Truly Deep Down Inside Want For Your Life? (with Jill Stanton)
About This Episode:
Do you ever feel like there’s more to life than what you are currently experiencing? That there passions and talents inside you that are begging to be discovered? I talk with Jill Stanton all about how to zero in on what sparks you, enlivens you, and brings you fulfillment — AND how to be courageous enough to get it.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why it’s important to “go to bat” for your life
- The secret to figuring out what gives you a spark
- 6 questions to ask yourself when seeking clarity about your life goals
- How using the mantra “I’m the type of chick who gets everything she wants” can help you daily!
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Danielle Laporte
- Audio books: Secret of the Millionaire Mind
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Jill on Facebook
- Follow Jill on Instagram
- Plan to Eat
- 87: Playing Big and Living in Alignment (with Tara Mohr)
- 103: Everything You Ever Wanted is on the Other Side of Fear (with Erica Mandy)
- 134: The Power of Being Who You Are (with Shazia Imam)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.