About This Episode:
Do you ever feel like there’s more to life than what you are currently experiencing? That there passions and talents inside you that are begging to be discovered? I talk with Jill Stanton all about how to zero in on what sparks you, enlivens you, and brings you fulfillment — AND how to be courageous enough to get it.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why it’s important to “go to bat” for your life
- The secret to figuring out what gives you a spark
- 6 questions to ask yourself when seeking clarity about your life goals
- How using the mantra “I’m the type of chick who gets everything she wants” can help you daily!
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Danielle Laporte
- Audio books: Secret of the Millionaire Mind
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Jill on Facebook
- Follow Jill on Instagram
- Plan to Eat
- 87: Playing Big and Living in Alignment (with Tara Mohr)
- 103: Everything You Ever Wanted is on the Other Side of Fear (with Erica Mandy)
- 134: The Power of Being Who You Are (with Shazia Imam)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!