163: EFT Tapping For Health, Wealth & Happiness (with Heather Ambler)
About This Episode:
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tapping has become a more prevalent form of therapy in recent years. It has been shown to improve the emotional pains caused grief and trauma. It has helped people find better health and improve their relationship with money. This episode is a perfect listen for anyone interested in learning more about this tool.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How tapping allows you “to meet yourself where you are”
- Ways to discover and remove blocks you may have about money, weight and past hurts
- What it means to “unpack” issues and “tap them out”
- How you can see positive results with weekly tapping in as little as 1 month
- How to access Heather’s free video guide for beginning tappers
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Follow Heather on Twitter
- Follow Heather on Facebook
- Getting Started with EFT Tapping
- Tapping Into Wealth by Margaret Lynch
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
- 7: Healing From Abuse with Melanie Banayat
- 97: Releasing Your Emotions to Improve Your Health with Mary Shores
- 109: How to Get Unstuck and Start REALLY Living with Michelle Petitpas
- 137: How to Master Affluence in All Areas of Your Life (with Carol Tuttle)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Get $20 off your first order at StoryWorth by going to storyworth.com/happywomen
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.