168: Sex Every Day (with Caitlin Cogan Doemner)
About This Episode:
We all have mental blueprints about how sex “should” look in a relationship, including ideas about frequency, who experiences the pleasure, and more. What if you could change your sexual blueprint into a menu of daily intimate interactions that will not only improve your relationships, but will leave you feeling more energized and happy? Learn how in this episode.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What is on the “intimacy menu” and how it redefines what sex is
- How following 3 rules can improve intimacy
- What the 2 week intimacy challenge is
- How to have conversations with your partner about sexual expectations
- How prioritizing yourself in all areas of your life can bring satisfaction
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton
- Michael Sealy's Mind Body Total Rest Meditation
- Miracle Morning by Hal Enrod
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Caitlin on Instagram
- Follow Caitlin on Facebook
- Ana Luisa
- 48: Reawakening Sex And Intimacy Through Self Care, Trust & Listening (Kimberly Johnson)
- 147: Hormones In Harmony (With Deborah Maragopolous)
- Happy Bit: My Thoughts On Sex
- 151: Sex And The Brain (With Jane Ransom)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to Ana Luisa and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN10 for $10 off your order!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.