About This Episode:
We all have mental blueprints about how sex “should” look in a relationship, including ideas about frequency, who experiences the pleasure, and more. What if you could change your sexual blueprint into a menu of daily intimate interactions that will not only improve your relationships, but will leave you feeling more energized and happy? Learn how in this episode.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What is on the “intimacy menu” and how it redefines what sex is
- How following 3 rules can improve intimacy
- What the 2 week intimacy challenge is
- How to have conversations with your partner about sexual expectations
- How prioritizing yourself in all areas of your life can bring satisfaction
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton
- Michael Sealy's Mind Body Total Rest Meditation
- Miracle Morning by Hal Enrod
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Caitlin on Instagram
- Follow Caitlin on Facebook
- Ana Luisa
- 48: Reawakening Sex And Intimacy Through Self Care, Trust & Listening (Kimberly Johnson)
- 147: Hormones In Harmony (With Deborah Maragopolous)
- Happy Bit: My Thoughts On Sex
- 151: Sex And The Brain (With Jane Ransom)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to Ana Luisa and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN10 for $10 off your order!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!