About This Episode:
Consider this statement: Life is the classroom and the struggles are our lessons. This is some of the wisdom that 9/11 widow Lisa Luckett shares in this enlightening episode. When you shift your thinking to the idea that life is happening FOR you and not TO you, it can change you.
What You'll Learn:
- How to get “unstuck” from victimhood
- Why it’s important to let others help you during difficult times
- How self-love means loving your bad side maybe more than your good side
- How 10 minutes of stillness a day can be a key to balance
- How forgiveness can lighten your burden
- Why it’s critical to give yourself permission to let go of limiting beliefs
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
- The Light in 9/11: Shocked by Kindness, Healed by Love by Lisa Luckett
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- The DailyOM by Madisyn Taylor
- The Skim
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- The Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks
- Cozmeena Enlightened Living
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Lisa on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to https://plantoeat.com/happywomen to start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!