172: Healing Through Self Compassion (with Amy Ericson)
About This Episode:
Does the chaos and busyness of life leave you spinning sometimes? Do you shove the emotions you feel aside while you deal with all the things you need to be and accomplish? Many times those buried, undealt with emotions can send our brains and bodies into a tailspin. Find out how you can acknowledge and work through those emotions rather than having them toxically build up inside you.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to get out of your head and into your body
- What embodiment is when dealing with difficult and strong emotions
- How to “pause” your life
- How belly breathing can help retrain your brain
- How to use the 5 senses exercise to work through emotions
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Favorite Easy Meal: Asian Turkey Meatballs
- Mantras in Motion
- Sylvester McNutt III Books (E.g. Care Package; Lust For Life and Free Your Energy)
- Discovering Your Soul Signature by Panache Desai
- Amy on Instagram
- Amy's DoTerra website
- Contact Amy
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Ana Luisa
- 58: Replacing Perfectionism And “Not Good Enough” With Authentic Self Love (with Emma Bell)
- 93: Creating Healthy Boundaries And Happy Relationships (with Laura Froyen)
- 121: Mindful Self Compassion (with Kristin Neff)
- 148: Nurturing Curiosity (with Sara Bates)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit Ana Luisa and use promo code HappyWomen10 for $10 off you purchase!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.