174: Empowering Tools to Shift Your Emotions and Energy (with Jill Payne)
About This Episode:
Do you ever find yourself saying you’re tired, emotional, or depressed? Or do you ever find it difficult to stick with an exercise routine or to feel motivated? Jill Payne, the “spiritual athlete,” says happy, motivated living start with managing our energy. In this episode Jill shares 3 easy strategies to help you achieve a level-10 energy, which she calls “being a freaking dime.” Jill’s powerful tools will help you boost your mood in powerful ways so you can live in a more beautiful state of mind every day.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to be a freaking dime!
- 5 things you should be doing live a higher-energy life
- How to change your negative story about your spouse and marriage
- How to get the voice in your head to be on the same team as your body
- How to end the dialogue of “nobody likes me” and “nobody cares about me”
- 3 principles that allow you to create and cultivate energy
- How you can decide to feel the way you want to feel
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Get a free workbook from Jill at email@example.com
- Amy Cuddy Ted Talk
- Jill on Instagram
- Ask And It Is Given by Abraham Hicks
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Ana Luisa
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to Ana Luisa and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN10 for $10 off your order!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.