176: Having a Career You Love (with Alison Hemmings)
About This Episode:
We all get “stuck” in some aspect of our lives from time to time whether it’s in a job, in family life, or in a thousand other things. The good news is that you are never stuck permanently — there is always a solution for getting unstuck. Often, however, taking that leap to get out of the slump is daunting. Listen here to find out how and why you should take that leap and to get your spark back!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why waiting to make a change until everything is perfect is not the way to roll
- Why you should “burn your boat”
- How to find a job that fits you and your passions
- How your mindset plays into your success
- How the “fake it til you make it” attitude can bring confidence
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Alchemist
- Malcolm X
- Discovering Your Soul Signature by Panache Desai
- Yellow Dock Nature’s Way Supplement
- Rapid Planning Method by Tony Robbins
- Tony Robbins Business Mastery
- The Work Happy Project
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Alison Hemmings on LinkedIn
- Get a free audio book with a 30-day trial membership with Audible by going to audible.com/happywomen or texting ‘HAPPYWOMEN' to 500-500.
- 19: Creating A Life You Love (with Amber Lilyestrom)
- 20: How Self Care And Gratitude Can Improve Your Relationships (with Esther Littlefield)
- 158: What Do You Truly Deep Down Inside Want For Your Life? (with Jill Stanton)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Get a free audio book with a 30-day trial membership with Audible by going to audible.com/happywomen or texting ‘HAPPYWOMEN' to 500-500.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.