177: Never Be the Smartest Person in the Room (with Stacy Tuschl)
About This Episode:
Have you ever found something that you really like to do and wondered, “Could I make money doing this?” This is exactly what Stacy Tuschl did and she has created a hugely successful business by doing what she loves. If you have that entrepreneurial bug, listen and learn how she came to grow a business. If you are a mom trying to balance life, listen and learn how she is able to meet her personal and family needs successfully as well as run a business.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with
- How your talents and passions can turn into business ideas
- How a mentor makes a huge difference
- Why 80% is often better than 100%
- Why it’s more important what your kids think of you than what peers think
- The secret to keeping commitments to yourself
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Foot Traffic Podcast
- She's Building Her Empire
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Stacy on Facebook
- Follow Stacy on Twitter
- Follow Stacy on Instagram
- Subscribe Stacy on YouTube
- Factor75 Meal Subscription Service (Yummm!)
- 79: Planting The Energy Of ‘I’m Happy’ Using The Law Of Attraction (with Rachael Pickworth)
- 158: What Do You Truly Deep Down Inside Want For Your Life? (with Jill Stanton)
- 162: Come Home To A Space That’s Welcoming (with Jennifer Burnham)
- 176: Having a Career You Love (with Alison Hemmings)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Go to http://try.factor75.com/happywomen and use promo code HAPPYWOMEN to get $40 off your first 2 orders.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.