About This Episode:
Most days life is hectic. There are many responsibilities and demands on your time and energy. Everyone yearns to come home to a space that is welcoming, calming and supportive and that doesn't require more work. Find out some good tips about how investing some time organizing will result in creating this kind of environment in your home.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to use the 4 stages of organization and why it’s important to complete them in order
- How a lack of organization affects other parts of your life
- Why the trickiest time to get and stay organized is in your 30s and 40s (and how to change that!)
- What it means to stop, drop and wait
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Vibrant Happy Women Retreat
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini
- Follow Jennifer on Facebook
- Follow Jennifer on Instagram
- Chickpea Curry
- Food Chopper
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- 39: Easy Organizing For Your Lifestyle (Jane Stoller)
- 114: How To See Through The Mess And Declutter Your Life With Tracy Mccubbin
- Happy Bit: Decluttering = Pleasure
- 115: Intentional Simplicity With Allie Casazza
- 157: Creating A Harmonious Home With Feng Shui (With Patricia Lohan)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Join me at the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat!
Learn more at jenriday.com/retreat
Visit Harper Wilde for a FREE at-home try-on and get a FREE bra wash bag!
Visit Miracle Suit and get 20% off your swimsuit order!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!