161: “Honey, You Need to Find Yourself” (with Donna Simkin)
About This Episode:
Have you ever felt like you are meant for more? That there’s more to your life that you haven’t discovered yet? That you have more to do or give but you are just… stuck? Get ready to be touched and inspired by my guest and friend Donna Simkin who has opened her heart, discovered her talents and found her purpose in a wonderful way.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- The best 5 questions to ask yourself to help when you are discouraged and overwhelmed
- A simple but key way to connect with your kids
- A fun family tradition to promote the habit of expressing gratitude
- Ways to discover the greatness you are meant for
- And many more inspiring things
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- Belgian Waffle Maker
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- 47: How To Slow Down And Take Care Of Yourself So You Can Be A Happier Mom (with Anna Seewald)
- 79: Planting The Energy Of ‘I’m Happy’ Using The Law Of Attraction (with Rachael Pickworth)
- 134: The Power Of Being Who You Are (with Shazia Imam)
- Happy Bit: Why Gratitude Is As Important As A Multivitamin
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit Cove to receive your first month of migraine treatment for free
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.