About This Episode:
How do you define your identity? Is it through various life experiences? Hardships and struggles? Successes and accomplishments? The roles you play in your life and others’ lives? You have a choice. You can choose which of these things you want to absorb into your identity and which ones you don’t.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why it’s best to NOT structure your identity around the hard things that happen to you
- How to move away from “victim” mode
- How looking at your own “growth journey” can help you
- How priorities may shift during different seasons of life
- How your cycle coincides with energy and intuition levels
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Maybe Someday podcast
- Anderson Cooper and Stephen Colbert interview about grief
- Do Less by Kate Northrup
- Maybe Someday Episode 2 with Jen
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Sarah on Facebook
- Follow Sarah on Twitter
JOIN ME AT THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN RETREAT!
Learn more at jenriday.com/retreat
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!