184: Identity and Motherhood (with Sarah Dobson)
About This Episode:
How do you define your identity? Is it through various life experiences? Hardships and struggles? Successes and accomplishments? The roles you play in your life and others’ lives? You have a choice. You can choose which of these things you want to absorb into your identity and which ones you don’t.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why it’s best to NOT structure your identity around the hard things that happen to you
- How to move away from “victim” mode
- How looking at your own “growth journey” can help you
- How priorities may shift during different seasons of life
- How your cycle coincides with energy and intuition levels
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Maybe Someday podcast
- Anderson Cooper and Stephen Colbert interview about grief
- Do Less by Kate Northrup
- Maybe Someday Episode 2 with Jen
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Sarah on Facebook
- Follow Sarah on Twitter
JOIN ME AT THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN RETREAT!
Learn more at jenriday.com/retreat
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.