190: An Intuitive Approach to Health (with Gillian Goerzen)
About This Episode:
We are constantly bombarded by images on TV, magazines, and social media showing us what a “healthy body” should look like. These ideals are the root cause of many body image struggles, especially with women. What it, instead of trying to get our bodies to look like everyone else, we listened to our bodies are telling us? What it we treated our bodies as a unique and special vessel, tuning in to what it needs?
What You'll Learn:
After listening, you'll know:
- Why aesthetic fitness is not actual fitness
- What it means to have body intuition
- How to practice mindful eating
- What it means to “come home to your body”
- What it means to have your own health zone and how it can evolve with you
- What W.I.N. means
- Gillian’s recent experience that made her never question her gut instincts again
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
- The Elephant in the Gym by Gillian Goerzen
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- The Elephant in the Room by Tommy Tomlinson
- Oh She Glows by Angela Liddon
- Whitewater Cooks
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Gillian on Twitter
- Follow Gillian on Facebook
- Osea Malibu
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
Go to oseamalibu.com/vibranthappywomen to receive $10 off your first purchase of $50!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.