164: Dance Like Nobody’s Watching (with Gina Villares & Mercedes Zetino)
About This Episode:
Are you ready for a pick me up? This vibrant, happy interview of two friends will motivate you to do what you love, to be present, and to retake responsibility for your own attitude and happiness.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- That your happiness belongs to you and no one else
- How to shift so that you act, don’t react
- How “obstacles are detours in the right direction”
- What dance walking is!
- How slowing down, even for a few minutes a day, can help you refocus and be present
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Retreat
- The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
- Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
Join us at the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat:
Learn more at jenriday.com/retreat
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Get 50% off your first order of Myro Deodorant by going to mymyro.com/happywomen and entering code happywomen
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.