About This Episode:
Life lessons learned and nuggets of wisdom are shared in this week’s episode by my mom, Wanda Johnson, a hard-working Iowan farmer that believes that a good attitude and never giving up have been her keys to success.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How living in a small town has its benefits
- How good, hard work can bring joy and fulfillment
- Why “sleeping on it” is sometimes just what you need to figure out a problem
- Why listening to your own heart and not caring about what others think or do can bring contentment
- And many more wise bits of advice!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Pampered Chef Meat Chopper
- Potato Masher
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Christy by Catherine Marshall
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
- 78: Teaching Kids The Value Of Work (PJ Jonas)
- Happy Bit: Celebrating Your Hard Work
- 92: Teaching Your Kids How To Set Goals And Be Productive (Tonya Dalton)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Visit withcove.com/happywomen and receive your first month of migraine medication free
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!