166: Be Kind (with Joanne Nottingham)
About This Episode:
My grandma’s philosophy: it’s just as easy to be sad as it is to be happy, so choose happy! Listening to my 88 year-old grandma, Joanne Nottingham, will bring a smile to your face and it won’t be a surprise to know that her goal is to spread kindness and joy to everyone everyday.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- About what life was like raising kids on a farm in the 1950’s
- How to deal with people who offend you
- My grandma’s favorite happiness tool
- How kindness and a happy attitude help others and yourself
- And more sage advice
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Bible
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
- Harper Wilde
- 2: Making Life Happy With Amber Price Of Crazy Little Projects
- 50: Join The Kindness Challenge (Shaunti Feldhahn)
- 88: Laughing It Up With Chewbacca Mom (Candace Payne)
- 153: Choosing Happiness (With Jane Gable)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Visit Harper Wilde for a FREE at-home try-on and get a FREE bra wash bag!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.