About This Episode:
My grandma’s philosophy: it’s just as easy to be sad as it is to be happy, so choose happy! Listening to my 88 year-old grandma, Joanne Nottingham, will bring a smile to your face and it won’t be a surprise to know that her goal is to spread kindness and joy to everyone everyday.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- About what life was like raising kids on a farm in the 1950’s
- How to deal with people who offend you
- My grandma’s favorite happiness tool
- How kindness and a happy attitude help others and yourself
- And more sage advice
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Bible
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
- Harper Wilde
- 2: Making Life Happy With Amber Price Of Crazy Little Projects
- 50: Join The Kindness Challenge (Shaunti Feldhahn)
- 88: Laughing It Up With Chewbacca Mom (Candace Payne)
- 153: Choosing Happiness (With Jane Gable)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Visit Harper Wilde for a FREE at-home try-on and get a FREE bra wash bag!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!