About This Episode:
They have been called masculine and feminine, yin and yang, hunter and gatherer — these energies that both women and men can flow in. Learning how to use both of these energy types can help you feel more vibrant and happy as well as have more fulfilling relationships with your loved ones.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What men really want in a woman
- How women can use both hunter & gatherer tendencies depending on the task at hand and why women feel caught between both types of energy at times
- How your natural instincts affect communication in your relationships
- What it means to have “hostess head”
- The one question to ask to avoid getting your feelings hurt
- Why it’s unhealthy for women to be stuck in hunter mode for too long
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Understanding Men/Understanding Women course
- The Queen’s Code by Alison Armstrong
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Alison on Twitter
- Follow Alison on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
- 80: Love Your Marriage Again By Learning The Art Of Letting Go Of Expectations (Laura Doyle)
- 91: Empowering Tools To Shift Your Emotions And Energy (Jill Payne)
- Happy Bit: How Compassion Can Improve Every Relationship
- 133: Force Vs. Being In The Flow State Of Mind (With Carolin Hauser-Carson)
- 151: Sex And The Brain (With Jane Ransom)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Visit storyworth.com/happywomen for $20 off your order!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!