About This Episode:
Do you ever feel weighted down by current personal or family struggles and think, “I'm not sure how much more I can handle!” What if a simple shift in your outlook could increase your hope, positivity and resilience?
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How struggles can increase your gratitude
- Linda's story and learn from her grit and positivity
- That you don't have to stay stuck in past hurts
- How challenges in our past help shape and prepare us for future challenges
- Linda's mantra and how it's been key in keeping her from wallowing
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 10: Infertility, Adoption and Choosing Joy Despite Struggle (with Amanda Teixeira)
- 45: “I Can Choose to Be Happy” (with Ruth Soukup)
- 169: Everything Is Happening For You (with Lisa Luckett)
Vibrant Happy Women listeners get 10% off the first month with discount code HAPPY!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!