196: Life is Happening For You (with Linda Vazquez)
About This Episode:
Do you ever feel weighted down by current personal or family struggles and think, “I'm not sure how much more I can handle!” What if a simple shift in your outlook could increase your hope, positivity and resilience?
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How struggles can increase your gratitude
- Linda's story and learn from her grit and positivity
- That you don't have to stay stuck in past hurts
- How challenges in our past help shape and prepare us for future challenges
- Linda's mantra and how it's been key in keeping her from wallowing
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 10: Infertility, Adoption and Choosing Joy Despite Struggle (with Amanda Teixeira)
- 45: “I Can Choose to Be Happy” (with Ruth Soukup)
- 169: Everything Is Happening For You (with Lisa Luckett)
Vibrant Happy Women listeners get 10% off the first month with discount code HAPPY!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.