344: When Things Feel Heavy and Overwhelming
March 15, 2023
Positive thinking has its merits, but sometimes when life feels heavy and overwhelming, it is even more powerful to know how to regulate your nervous system. In this episode Jen describes:
What You’ll Learn:
- Where she has been since November
- What the three main nervous system states are (and which one has been Jen's baseline state)
- How to release stress, overwhelm, and anxiety through somatic practices
- Why we can't get out of a freeze/shutdown/depression response through stress regulation strategies (and what we need to do instead)
- and much more!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Vibrant Happy Women Retreat
- Ready to expand your soul's capacity for joy and create heart-centered friendships? Join Vibrant Soul today.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.