345: Being Authentic (with Rachel Macy Stafford)
What does it really mean to be authentic? And how do we release control and allow our kids to be their authentic selves?
Guest Rachel Macy Stafford answers these questions and shares her story of ditching perfectionism and shame so she could learn to be her authentic self and shine.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to plant yourself in the right ground
- Ways to find out what you really like
- What happened with Rachel's daughter Avery
- How to let your kids be themselves (without feeling like they're not measuring up)
- What happened with Jen's daughter (and how she's handling her husband's disapproval about it)
- and much more!
Want to expand soul's capacity for joy and create heart-centered friendships? Join Vibrant Soul today.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.