What’s the one thing we all want more of? I certainly want more of it and I know many of you do too. We all want more energy. Reducing stress and finding time for ourselves are things most women desire, but haven’t found the best way to achieve.
My guest today is an expert in identifying holistic health practices and translating them into practical rituals we can all use today. One of the reasons many of us suffer from low energy is the hidden stress we don't even know we have. And, as we know, we can't manage what we aren't aware of.
Listen in today as I interview TEDx speaker and author of Living Full Circle: Simple Ancient Rituals for Modern Life, Dondeena Bradley. In our conversation, Dondeena shares why so many of us are experiencing low energy, her favorite techniques for boosting energy, and how you can choose you even when it’s hard. If you want more energy to do what you love and show up for your family, you’ll want to hear this episode.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- What inspired Dondeena to write her book.
- Dondeena’s favorite techniques for boosting energy.
- What hidden stressors are and how to remove them.
- How Americans are taking their lives back by slowing down.
- The correct way to breathe and why our culture seems to have forgotten it.
- Why having low energy doesn’t necessarily mean you need more sleep.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Dondeena Bradley Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Let’s Create a Society Addicted to Health with Dondeena Bradley – TEDx Talk
- Living Full Circle: Simple Ancient Rituals for Modern Life by Dondeena Bradley
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!