I recently noticed my mood spiraling and I just couldn’t figure out why. I did my morning routine, I was getting enough sleep, I was doing all the things I know how to do to lift my mood, and yet I was feeling tired of my life. Has that ever happened to you?
Maybe you can’t quite put a finger on what it is yet, but I’m sure you’ve experienced a general sense of malaise and dissatisfaction, where you’re itching for something to be different but you’re not sure what it is. I’m inviting you this week to use your hands to create something and to engage in your creativity. I predict this will add some satisfaction and contentment that might be missing from your life.
Join me today as I challenge you to create with your hands in a way that feels positive to you. It can be such an instant mood booster, and I’m also sharing a few ways I like to do this in my own life. You deserve to feel amazing, and maybe you’ll find that missing piece for you in this episode.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why using your hands is therapeutic.
- How using your hands can decrease stress, anxiety, and depression.
- The benefits of using your hands and engaging in your creativity.
- Why you need to investigate any resistance you might have around using your hands.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!