How do you want to feel during this pandemic? Even though you may be feeling anxious, you probably want to feel loved, at peace, and hopeful, right? Well, you can feel those positive emotions just by choosing what you want to believe.
My husband and son choose their beliefs based on logic; I choose mine based on how I want to feel. Many of us have the beliefs our parents taught us to have. Neither way is right or wrong. But I do know that I feel more emotionally empowered when I believe thoughts that lead me to feel hopeful and peaceful.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing how you can choose beliefs that empower you instead of ones that push you into victimhood and fear. I’ll explain how to use my Thought Table tool and take you through a few common beliefs many of us are having right now. I’m sharing how to shift your thoughts so you can feel and act how you want to.
What do you want to believe? Let’s make the shift so you can experience more love, peace, and connection.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- What beliefs are and where we get them from.
- How to use my Thought Table tool to feel how you want to.
- Why believing in conspiracy theories can be fear-inducing, but still valid.
- How some thoughts can put you in victimhood while others can empower you.
- How to enter a state of emotional empowerment.
- That all emotions boil down to love or fear.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Sign up for the next Vibrant Happy Women Online Retreat on May 16th!
- Ep #218: Emotional Resiliency with Rachel Macy Stafford
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!