When was the last time you did something outside your comfort zone? We tend to get stuck in these bubbles of familiarity, spending time with the same people, and doing the same things for fun each week. But that can get boring over time and it doesn’t contribute to our growth.
My guest today took getting outside her comfort zone to a whole new level when she decided to have 100 lunches with strangers. Over these 100 lunches, Kaley Chu transformed from shy and insecure to confident, vibrant, and brave. Now, she challenges other women to dare to be bold and experience the growth and transformation she did.
Listen in today to my interview with Kaley all about her decision to spend time with strangers and how that experience changed her for the better. She’s sharing what life was like when she lived within her comfort zone, and all the beautiful things that started happening when she stepped outside it. Overcoming our fears is really important for our growth, and when we’re growing, we’re more vibrant.
Are you ready to leave overwhelm behind and get your sparkle back? Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! You'll leave this 5-day all-inclusive experience feeling ON FIRE with confidence, motivation, energy, and clarity. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- What inspired Kaley to get outside her bubble.
- How her journey has improved her relationships with her family.
- How her first lunch with a stranger went.
- Kaley’s advice for women who want to get outside their comfort zones.
- Why Kaley continues to meet with strangers every day.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Kaley Chu Website | Instagram
- 100 Lunches with Strangers by Kaley Chu
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn by John C. Maxwell
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!