Nature has a beautiful way of helping us reconnect with ourselves and heal our wounds. My guest today has experienced significant trauma in her life, and in her journey of healing, she found that spending time in nature was extremely helpful.
Sara Schulting Kranz is a professional coach, wilderness guide, author, executive producer, and mom of 3. She’s also a survivor of multiple traumas and now works to help others heal through coaching and getting immersed in nature.
Listen in today as I interview Sara on the healing power of nature and her experience of surviving trauma. From being raped as a teenager to her ex-husband’s betrayal, Sara has found ways to heal and now she helps others do the same. She's sharing the problem with connecting shame with trauma, how she found grace for her ex-husband, and why healing can be a fun process, especially when you’re out in nature.
Today is the last day to sign up for the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! If you're ready to leave overwhelm behind and get your sparkle back, reserve your spot today. You'll leave this 5-day all-inclusive experience feeling ON FIRE with confidence, motivation, energy, and clarity. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the words “truth, inspiration, and hope” guide Sara's life.
- Sara’s experience of her ex-husband’s betrayal.
- Why we need to release shame from trauma.
- How nature helped Sara find clarity and healing.
- How healing can be fun.
- Sara’s advice for spending more time in nature.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Sara Schulting Kranz Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Walk Through This by Sara Schulting Kranz
- Walk Through This – documentary
- The Nature Fix by Florence Williams
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!