What does it mean to really love others during election time? Your friends, family, acquaintances, and co-workers could have different political views than you, but we’re all feeling the same tension that comes with a presidential election.
Unconditional love is an important topic to discuss right now while there is so much uncertainty and division. Is it possible to come from a place of love when everyone is divided? I think it is, and in today’s episode I’m going to show you how to approach it.
Listen in today as I share what it really means to unconditionally love during uncertain times, and especially love those who have opposing views as us. I’ve experienced some cancel culture lately and I don’t believe that that is what will unite us. Instead, I challenge you to come from a place of love and understanding that we are all allowed to have different beliefs. People will think, do, and believe what they want, and we can love them anyway.
The Vibrant Happy Women Club is closed for 2020, but you can sign up here to get on the waitlist for when we re-open in 2021! You don't want to miss all the new and exciting features we have planned. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- The different uncertainties we are facing right now.
- Why taking a stance during uncertainty feels good.
- My recent experience with cancel culture.
- What it means to love unconditionally.
- How we can honor each other’s rights and love them anyway.
- A mantra to help you practice unconditional love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!