If you’re like me, you love planning and scheduling and organizing your time. But 2020 has forced us to throw a lot of that planning out the window, so where does that leave people like us? My guest today believes that perhaps taking action right now is more important than planning.
Emma Isaacs is the founder and CEO of Business Chicks, author of Winging It, and mom of six. Her boundless energy and ability to see possibility wherever she goes inspires thousands, and her productivity hacks have made me seriously rethink how I look at my time.
In today’s episode, Emma shares what it’s like leading a global business while raising six kids and why starting off the day by asking what would make it great is so important. We’re talking about being time management ninjas, how to invest in our relationships, and the secret to feeling confident each day. If you want to be an action taker and not just a planner, this episode is for you.
The Vibrant Happy Women Club is closed for 2020, but you can sign up here to get on the waitlist for when we re-open in 2021! You don't want to miss all the new and exciting features we have planned. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- The writing practice Emma starts each day with.
- How Business Chicks came about and what drives her.
- How raising children mirrors building a business.
- Why and how Emma invests so much in her relationships.
- The values Emma most hopes her children learn from her.
- What helps Emma feel confident every day.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Emma Isaacs Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Business Chicks
- Winging It: Why Action Beats Planning Every Time by Emma Isaacs
- Ep #243: The Healing Power of Nature with Sara Schulting Kranz
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!