I was recently interviewed by my friend and colleague, Laura Froyen, on her podcast The Balanced Parent where we talked all about healing, emotional resilience, and true happiness. I’m sharing that episode with you here today because there are some helpful insights I think you’ll all be interested to learn.
2020 and its challenges have made us more emotionally resilient. Being emotionally resilient means we’re able to feel, process, and heal our emotions, which then makes us more balanced parents. By learning how to process our emotions, we teach our children how to process theirs and that's a beautiful thing.
Listen in today as I share an interview I did on Laura’s podcast recently about emotional resiliency. I talk about my sons’ recent accidents, how I’ve been coping with the emotions they brought up, and why the Feel It To Heal It method works so well. You’ll learn about the BE HER Morning Ritual I teach and how to increase your children’s emotional intelligence.
Are you ready to leave overwhelm behind and get your sparkle back? Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! You'll leave this 5-day all-inclusive experience feeling ON FIRE with confidence, motivation, energy, and clarity. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- How 2020 has made us emotionally stronger.
- What the Feel It To Heal It method is and how to put it into practice.
- How we can increase our kids’ emotional intelligence.
- Why we should all become our own safe spaces.
- What my BE HER Morning Ritual is all about.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Laura Froyen Website | The Balanced Parent Podcast
- 210: Conscious, Connected, and Respectful Parenting (with Laura Froyen)
- 93: Creating Healthy Boundaries and Happy Relationships (with Laura Froyen)
- Ep #27 of The Balanced Parent Podcast with Jen Riday
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!