There are some people who give and give and give and never feel burnt out. That’s not me, and if it’s not you either, this episode is for you. My guest today has been right where you are or have been, feeling exhausted, burnt out, and losing hope.
There are moments in motherhood when your soul gets stretched so far you forget who you are. But we all have that tiny voice in our psyche, if you’re quiet enough to hear it, that reminds you why you’re here. And it’s not just to do laundry and change diapers and carpool.
Today, I have a very special guest who I met at last year’s Vibrant Happy Women Retreat. Erica Laffer is a registered nurse, mom of two littles, and an amazing human. Through her journey with postpartum depression, burnout, and learning to make time for what fills her soul, Erica became a more vibrant, happy version of herself. She’s here today to tell us all about her journey and why we all deserve to make time for ourselves guilt-free.
Are you ready to leave overwhelm behind and get your sparkle back? Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! You'll leave this 5-day all-inclusive experience feeling ON FIRE with confidence, motivation, energy, and clarity. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- Erica’s experience with postpartum depression.
- How she manages when her husband goes away for work.
- Why reading self-help books isn’t enough and you need to take action.
- How motherhood culture encourages you to burn out and feel exhausted.
- How Erica makes time for herself every day.
- The power of being still and finding quiet.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Mom Is In Control Podcast Ep #208: Vibrant Happy Women with Jen Riday
- Ep #123: Make Yourself Happy First with Lisa Corduff
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!