Today’s episode is going to be a sensitive one, but one that is so needed right now. Many of us feel like we’ve been struggling through this year. The ongoing stress and struggle can be extremely exhausting and our mental health may have declined, or the mental health of someone we love may have declined.
Whether you’re experiencing depression or suicidal ideation, or someone you love is, the tools and insights I’m sharing today will be useful. As humans, we all have basic needs. And when we aren’t meeting those needs, our moods and energy levels suffer.
On today’s episode, I’m opening up about my struggle with exhaustion lately as well as the mental health struggles of those closest to me. I know how important meeting our basic human needs are, and that meeting those needs is harder when you're feeling low. I’m sharing how to meet those needs in new ways, how to support someone you love living with depression, and how to support yourself through this time.
October 8th is the last day you can sign up to join the Vibrant Happy Women Club this year. If you want to get in at the current price and join us for the October theme, Fun and Flow, as well as November and December’s themes, sign up today. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- Tony Robbins’ 6 human needs.
- Why not meeting these needs can affect your mental health.
- How I’ve been showing my son love and support lately.
- My list of things you can do right now to start feeling better.
- What you can do if you need support right now.
- How to come back to basic self-care when everything else seems impossible.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Tony Robbins' 6 Human Needs
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!