We all have little things that are bugging us right now, whether it’s figuring out online schooling or making sure you always have a mask ready to wear. The election’s coming up, the seasons are changing, and it can be hard to feel like anything is in your control.
But in the Vibrant Happy Women Club, we’re focusing on what we can control over the next few weeks. Those things are our fun, flow, and feelings. Many of us put our own fun, flow, and feelings aside so we can take care of others. Our kids’ fun often comes before our own because that’s what a “good mom” does.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing why you don’t have to neglect your own fun for someone else’s. In fact, it’s important for your kids to see you having fun, too. Listen in as I share how I like to have fun these days, the perfect tool for when you’re ready to get off the hamster wheel, and how to get into a juicy state of flow. Let’s all feel our feelings so that we can move through them and return to fun and flow.
October 8th is the last day you can sign up to join the Vibrant Happy Women Club this year. If you want to get in at the current price and join us for the October theme, Fun and Flow, as well as November and December’s themes, sign up today. See you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why we need to start having more fun as moms.
- What flow is and how to enter it.
- The importance of feeling your feelings so you can heal them.
- The perfect tool to use when you’re burned out.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!