How is your sleep? Do you get enough of it, or do you constantly wake up feeling exhausted and stressed out? Sleep is an important part of being able to live a vibrant, happy life. It affects every aspect of your day, from your parenting to your marriage to your relationship with yourself.
Can you imagine what it would be like to fall asleep feeling peaceful, content, and relaxed? That’s something the women in the Vibrant Happy Women Club and I are working on right now. Because when you go to bed feeling how you want to feel, you get a better sleep.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about getting heavenly, blissful, and relaxing sleep- consistently. I want you to consider who you would be in one year if you consistently got a great sleep. Through the tips and guidance I’m sharing in this episode, you can. By nailing down this one thing, you can live a more fulfilling life. It all starts with getting vibrant, happy sleep.
On October 8th, the Vibrant Happy Women Club will be closing. If you want to get in at the current price and join us for the October theme, Fun and Flow, as well as November and December’s themes, sign up today. See you there!
If you want to take your thought work skills all the way to the mastery level, the Vibrant Happy Women Coach Certification’s fall session begins on September 14th. We are accepting 20 new coach enrollees. You’ll learn how to hold space, the Feel it to Heal it Method, how to lead your children to emotional resiliency, and so much more. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you need a bedtime routine.
- How to decide when to start your bedtime routine.
- The number one thing that throws a wrench in your routine.
- How to go to bed with a peaceful mind.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my 4-part video series on holding space and more over at jenriday.com/coaching!
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!