I have a special show for you all today and it’s quite unique. As many of you know, the Vibrant Happy Women Coach Certification program is open and today I’m chatting with four of my recent graduates about their experience in the program and how it has expanded their ability to hold space.
Holding space isn’t just active listening. It’s a profound, deep way to listen that allows you to see the person you’re hearing as the expert. When you take this program to become a certified coach, this is one of the core skills you will develop. And not only does it improve your coaching, but it improves your relationships with everyone in your life.
Listen in today as I interview four amazing graduates from the Vibrant Happy Women Coach Certification program about what the program was like, what they learned, and how it has improved their lives and careers. We’re discussing some of the different tools taught in the program and what makes it different from any other program out there. These women are excellent examples of how life-changing getting certified can be.
If you want to take your thought work skills all the way to the mastery level, the Vibrant Happy Women Coach Certification’s fall session begins on September 14th. We are accepting 20 new coach enrollees. You’ll learn how to hold space, the Feel it to Heal it Method, how to lead your children to emotional resiliency, and so much more. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- How the program helped these women learn how to hold space.
- Why holding space is important for happiness.
- How coaching is different from therapy.
- What makes this program unique.
- The favorite tools each woman learned in the program.
- Their advice for anyone thinking about joining.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my 4-part video series on holding space and more over at jenriday.com/coaching!
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
- Danielle Mendoza
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!