Each one of us has a song we are born to sing, and if we don’t sing it, it will be lost forever. That’s kind of fatalistic, but I believe it’s true. We all have a contribution we were born to make in this world and it's time to embrace your fear and step into action.
My guest today was born with a very clear contribution which she fearlessly makes through every aspect of her life. She is obsessed with making the world a better place, and her story is a major inspiration for all of us to follow our passions and live out our purposes.
In today’s episode, I’m talking with Deanna Singh, the Chief Change Officer for the Flying Elephant Foundation. She coaches, speaks, consults, and even writes children’s books. We’re talking about Deanna’s experience of being biracial, her passion for building or breaking systems to create change, and how to create harmony in your life. Deanna is singing the song she was meant to sing. As you inch closer to your purpose, embrace and follow the fear. Amazing things are waiting for you on the other side.
If you want to take your thought work skills all the way to the mastery level, the Vibrant Happy Women Coach Certification’s fall session begins on September 14th. We are accepting 20 new coach enrollees. You’ll learn how to hold space, the Feel it to Heal it Method, how to lead your children to emotional resiliency, and so much more. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn:
- Deanna’s experience of growing up biracial.
- Where Deanna’s passion for social consciousness came from.
- What it was like to be the bridge-builder between cultures.
- The benefits of children’s books featuring people of different cultures.
- How Deanna helps women come into their space of power.
- The difference between balance and harmony.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Deanna Singh Website | Facebook | Instagram
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Deanna’s 15 Minutes of Purpose Webinar
- Check out my 4-part video series on holding space and more over at jenriday.com/coaching!
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!