The summer is normally when we take family vacations, go to the pool, spend time with friends and family. This summer will look a little different, but just because we’re staying home and in our towns doesn’t mean we can’t have a summer full of adventure, fun, and connection.
And really, we need adventure and new experiences just as much as our kids do. Changing your routine and experiencing newness together as a family deepens your connection to each other. It’s how you make memories and learn lessons and meet your need for variety.
In today's episode, I’m joined by author and mom of 4, Greta Eskridge. Greta’s new book, Adventuring Together teaches parents how to create lasting memories and connections with their kids, no matter where you are. She’s sharing why this pandemic shouldn’t stop you from experiencing new things together as a family, and some of the ways we’ve each been having family adventures lately.
This could be the summer your family has more fun than ever before. Mama, you’ve got this.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why adventure is important for all of us.
- The importance of shaking up our routines.
- How we can experience newness while staying at home.
- Why the connections we have with our kids now can stand the test of time.
- The benefits of misadventures.
- The things Greta and I are doing with our kids to create adventure.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Tell me what you’re doing to create adventure with your family by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greta Eskridge Website | Instagram | Adventuring Together: How to Create Connections and Make Lasting Memories with Your Kids
- Ep #221: Emotional Intelligence for Us and Our Kids
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!