We all have limiting beliefs around money. Some of you want a more meaningful job, to get out of debt, or to save more. The problem is that your mindset around money isn’t one of abundance, but one of crisis and scarcity.
When I started journaling years ago, I would write down my thoughts and limiting beliefs about money. And some of them are pretty embarrassing. If you’ve ever thought, “I don’t have time to make more money” or “I’m never going to have enough money,” I’m with you.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing all the limiting beliefs I’ve had about money over the years and why your mindset matters so much when it comes to finances. Your thoughts and beliefs create your results. I’m sharing the different ways I’ve changed my mindset from one of scarcity to one of financial abundance.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- How society and our families affect our money mindsets.
- How to discover your limiting beliefs about money.
- What EFT is and how it helps rewire your brain.
- The power of repeating mantras.
- Why money is important for spreading your message.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #224: Connecting with Your Kids in 5 Minutes with Brittney Smart
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!