If you're human, you likely have limiting beliefs around money and if you listened in last week, you heard me share some of mine. This week we’re exploring where limiting beliefs come from and how you can heal them so that financial abundance can take their place.
One of the proven methods of healing trauma and limiting beliefs is called EFT tapping. By tapping on acupuncture points while stating emotional truths, you can gauge how intensely you believe each limiting belief. Our guest today uses this practice to guide clients through the process of healing from trauma and financial limiting beliefs.
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Heather Ambler, a Mindset Coach and EFT practitioner who has helped over 10,000 people heal from trauma, increase their confidence, and achieve their goals. Heather helps her clients heal the roots of their trauma and clear their clouds of limiting beliefs so their abundance can shine. If you’ve ever struggled with limiting beliefs about money and wanted to heal them once and for all, this episode is for you.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- Heather’s experience with trauma and PTSD.
- What tapping is and how it works.
- How Heather helps her clients identify their limiting beliefs.
- The most common blocks Heather sees around money.
- How our emotional truths will run the show until we heal them.
- How EFT can ignite spontaneous cognitive shifts to replace limiting beliefs.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Heather Ambler Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Download Heather’s free guide: 30 Limiting Beliefs That Prevent Financial Success
- Ep #163: EFT Tapping for Health, Wealth & Happiness with Heather Ambler
- Ep #225: Financial Abundance
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!