How were you raised to think about money? As a toddler, maybe you were told not to put coins in your mouth because cash is dirty. Perhaps you were raised to believe that it’s really hard work to make money and, this one’s pretty common, that money doesn’t grow on trees.
The stories we learn about money as children impact our beliefs as adults. So, how can you ensure your children don’t continue the cycle of financially limiting beliefs? And how can you change your own money mindset so you can finally start earning more?
These questions get answered in today’s episode where I talk to money mentor and author, Denise Duffield-Thomas. Denise has helped thousands of people work through their money blocks, rewrite their money stories, and empower their own families to view money differently. She’s sharing why saving is more fun than spending and how to not shame your kids for wanting things. You deserve to make money and your children deserve to continue your legacy.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- What money blocks are and some of the most common ones Denise sees.
- How earning money can be fun, easy, and aligned with your personality.
- How to change your kids’ money stories.
- The rules Denise has for herself for being a wealthy woman.
- The massive impact philanthropy can have on the world and your legacy.
- Why saving is more fun than spending.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Denise Duffield-Thomas Website | Books | Money Bootcamp | Instagram
- Marissa Roberts
- Suze Orman
- Ep #226: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) with Heather Ambler
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!