342: How to Find Your Truth
Have you ever wondered if you're living your truth? And what is your “truth” anyway?
This week I'm explaining how a 19-day journey to find my truth (and help a friend) changed everything, where I went (hint: I went 3 different places!) and what I experienced. I share why it's essential that we take time away from our day-to-day lives and roles so we can remember who we really are at the core level.
Taking space to listen to your inner Knowing, a Higher Power, or your Higher Self is one of the most important things you can do because it has a powerful impact on how you perceive your life. Listen in this week as I share the benefits of taking time for yourself, examples of how to use boundaries to reintegrate into your day-to-day life, and how you can let go of any negative thoughts you may have about your family after your time away. Learn how to listen to your body and release the parts of your life that no longer work for you so you can expand your capacity for joy.
If you're ready to slow down, find balance and love more, join me in the Vibrant Happy Women Club. It’s only $47 per month and if you purchase the annual membership you get two months free!
What You’ll Learn:
- How taking time away can help you find your truth.
- The terrible thing that happened to Jen's “Backpack of Freedom.”
- How many days it took Jen to remember who she really is.
- Why listening to our bodies is an essential piece of identifying your truth.
- How to integrate your truth into your day-to-day life.
- The sad news about Jen's best friend Kitt and her husband Blake.
- Why Jen is packing her bags at least once a month.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Vibrant Happy Women Retreat
- Email us to get on the Retreat waitlist at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past episode featuring Jen's best friend Kitt: From Hopeless to Happy (with Kitt Rothstein)
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.