Have you ever had a strong moment of intuition? Maybe it was a feeling that you should or shouldn't do something. Maybe you suddenly got an answer to a question you'd been meditating on or praying about. Our intuition is a powerful force, especially when we make the time to connect with it regularly.
I want to talk about intuition today and share some of my experiences with you. These are sacred experiences for me, and I think they are wonderful examples of what happens when we get quiet and connect to that voice of wisdom inside ourselves. I also think that our intuition is closely tied to our most authentic self, so getting in touch with one will naturally get us closer to the other.
In today's episode, I'm talking about the relationship between intuition and authenticity. I'm going to share some of my own intuitive experiences with you, discuss what I mean when I say intuition, and talk about why I think it's so important to carve out quiet space for ourselves every single day.
What would your life look like if you were more connected to your intuition?
What You’ll Learn:
- What I mean when I say we need to connect with our intuition.
- What you need to do to receive your intuitive wisdom on a regular basis.
- How I've experienced intuition throughout my life.
- Why I like the BOLD approach for creating quiet space in your day: Breathe, Observe, Let go, and Dialogue.
- How getting in touch with your intuition can help you align more closely with your most authentic self.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!