Let's talk about boundaries. A lot of people struggle to set boundaries because they're used to taking care of everybody else before taking care of themselves. But setting boundaries from a place of love will actually allow us to care for ourselves and others from a higher vibration. It's another form of self-love that helps us fill up our own cup before giving to others.
It's not always comfortable to set boundaries, and it's definitely not comfortable to have to reaffirm them when they are tested. But by setting boundaries and sticking to them, you'll be honoring your time, energy, and happiness – and other people will learn to, too.
In this episode, we're talking all about boundaries and the dos and don'ts of setting them. We will chat about why it can be difficult to create a boundary, how to react when they get tested, and why we can't get caught up in what we think everyone else “should” be doing. I'll also share some great examples of healthy boundaries and talk about why they should be set from a place of love and respect.
This is a super-useful skill to have as vibrant, happy woman – so don't miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- What setting a boundary does and doesn't look like.
- How setting boundaries allows you to protect your time, energy, and happiness.
- Why thinking other people “should” do something ultimately only hurts us.
- How to decide ahead of time what you are going to do when someone tests your boundaries.
- Why it's helpful to remember that you are capable of handling any discomfort that comes up when setting boundaries.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!