Do you ever find yourself feeling low, down in the dumps, and having less energy than you used to? If you’re like me, maybe you’ve suffered from depression and grew up experiencing low vibration emotions. What if I told you that you can change the vibration of your emotions by changing your thoughts?
All emotions fall somewhere on the vibration ladder. Some are lower, like shame and guilt. Some are higher, like love, peace, and joy. You can learn to spend more time near the top of the ladder by doing things and thinking thoughts that generate those high vibe emotions.
Today, I’m sharing my personal experience with low energy, low-vibration emotions and the ways I’ve learned to raise their frequencies. When you become aware of your thoughts, you can change the baseline energetic state you were raised with. As women, this is a powerful gift we can give to our families when we nail down what it means to live in a high-vibe state.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- My personal journey with depression and low-vibe emotions.
- The difference between low-vibe and high-vibe emotions.
- How we learn our energetic baseline from our family of origin.
- How to shine a flashlight of consciousness onto different thoughts.
- Why emotions are similar to states of matter, solids, liquids, and gases.
- Some of my favorite things to do to raise my vibration all day long.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins
- Tony Robbins
- Wim Hof Method
- Ep #228: Financial Planning in 10 Steps
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!