175: Joyfully Allowing Good Things to Come to You (with Jill Payne)
About This Episode:
Many of us can picture future plans for our lives, but can we imagine the feelings we’ll have when we reach our goals? Jill Payne shares how training our brains to envision what future experiences will feel will help us be motivated to achieve them. Along with the help of our Agent, who has our best interests in mind, we can be #diming!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How spending 30 seconds 3 times a day can shift your life
- How to help the “kid in your belly” and the “adult in your throat” work together
- How to retrain your brain to envision future events and accompanying feelings
- Why “no’s” in your life plan can be beneficial
- How to get on the right channel with your Agent
- How your beliefs become your energy that leads to actions and results
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Free Mini Training: Simplify Your Life: 5 Easy Strategies to Get Organized and Make Time for What Matters
- Dime Life Online Coaching
- Diming50, 30 Day Challenges – Enter Promo Code “diming50” for 50% OFF
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Stop Doing That Sh*t: End Self-Sabotage and Demand Your Life Back by Gary John Bishop
- Medical Medium
- Follow Jill on Twitter
- Follow Jill on Instagram
- Subscribe Jill on Youtube
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Plan to Eat
- 79: Planting The Energy Of ‘I’m Happy’ Using The Law Of Attraction (with Rachael Pickworth)
- 82: How To Unlock Energy And Success With A High Frequency Lifestyle (with Robyn Openshaw)
- 91: Empowering Tools To Shift Your Emotions And Energy (with Jill Payne)
- 133: Force Vs. Being In The Flow State Of Mind (with Carolin Hauser-carson)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.