179: Allowing Your Authentic, Creative Self to Shine (with Jill Kane)
About This Episode:
You might say that you aren’t “a creative person”. But consider this: creativity is the use of imagination and original ideas and then turning them into reality. Pretty cool, right? Everyone has some sort of creativity that needs to be released and made real! In this episode, you’ll learn how Jill Kane discovered her creative outlet and how it’s helped her find fulfillment in many areas of her life.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What Jill’s mantra is and how it takes the pressure off perfection
- How EFT tapping can release past hurts and shift current anxieties
- How to shift your mindset during different seasons of life to avoid frustration
- What the 3 step experiment process is and how to use it to achieve goals
- Why there’s no such thing as non-creative people and why you should give yourself permission to try new things
- How small and simple things can help build lasting friendships
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Becoming Supernatural: How Common People are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza
- Karen Berzanski of The Lucky Soul
- Chat Books
- Daring Greatly
- The Gifts of Imperfection
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money and Miracles
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Jill on Facebook
- Follow Jill on Twitter
- Follow Jill on Instagram
- Subscribe Jill on YouTube
- 104: How To Push Beyond Fear And Become The Creator You Were Born To Be (with Joanna Penn)
- 148: Nurturing Curiosity (with Sara Bates)
- 163: EFT Tapping For Health, Wealth & Happiness (with Heather Ambler)
- Happy Bit: On Creativity, Fear And Inspiration
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.