186: Becoming the Captain of Your Own Ship (with Molly Goodhart)
About This Episode:
Experiencing stressors is par for the course in life. No one is immune. Loss of employment, death, wayward children, financial struggle, illness, divorce — the list is vast. How do you cope when you are being weighed down by stressful times? You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can choose how to handle it. And for Molly Goodheart, she chose to be the captain of her own ship.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How Molly’s motto “I don’t need to know everything, I just need to know someone who knows” can lighten burdens
- What it means to be captain of your own ship
- How to deal with the illness of a child
- How to move on after divorce
- Why it’s important to be the kind of person you want to attract
- Why it’s crucial to get to know yourself
- And many more inspiring stories from Molly
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Non-fiction: Questions are the Answer by Hal B. Gregersen
- Shadow and Bone Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Milwaukee Children’s Hospital
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Molly on Instagram
- Follow Molly on Facebook
JOIN ME AT THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN RETREAT!
Learn more at jenriday.com/retreat
Vibrant Happy Women listeners get 10% off the first month by going to https://www.betterhelp.com/happy and using discount code HAPPY!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.