193: How to Listen to Your Soul (with Thirza Voysey)
About This Episode:
Listening is a part of everyday life, right? We listen to our children, our spouse, our friends, our coworkers. But how often do we pause and listen to ourselves? In this episode, Thirza Voysey talks about ways we can slow down, tune into our souls and find fulfillment.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How self-trust will help you let go of guilt, shame and fear
- How drawing a simple picture of your future goals can help you make them a reality
- The benefits of slowing down and nurturing yourself
- How horses and other animals can help with meditation practices as well as alleviate anxieties
- What it means to have “a river running through you”
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Heal Your Heart: A 2020 Journey of Self Love
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- HeartMath Institute
- Abraham Hicks
- Milk Frother
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Thirza on Instagram
- Follow Thirza on Facebook
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 79: Planting the Energy of ‘I’m Happy’ Using the Law of Attraction (with Rachael Pickworth)
- 120: Boost Your Zen, Nourish Your Soul (with Grace Estripeaut)
- Happy Bit: Are You Truly Nourishing Yourself?
- 149: Discovering the Magic of Your Most Authentic Self (with Sarah Jenks)
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.