195: Showing Up As Love (with Rachel Stubbe)
About This Episode:
Does this sound familiar? “I don't have time for that. I'm just trying to get everything done. I'm trying to manage my life. I have SO much to do.” Showing up as love doesn't have to take much time at all — it's just a little focus, a kind word, a little hug, whatever it is — shifting a little bit of your attention and energy on to others will bring you greater joy.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What it means to “show up as love”
- The benefit of surrendering during difficult times
- A great idea to connect with your spouse when you are “ships in the night”
- How prayer and gratitude help you show up as your best self
- How even small moments of self care enlivens you with noticeable energy
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff
- Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Snow Cone Maker
- Hello Fresh Box Subscription
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 2: Making Life Happy (with Amber Price)
- Happy Bit: Being Service-minded in Your Marriage
- 167: Masculine and Feminine (Hunter-gatherer) Energy (with Alison Armstrong)
- 177: Never Be the Smartest Person in the Room (with Stacy Tuschl)
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.