About This Episode:
Does this sound familiar? “I don't have time for that. I'm just trying to get everything done. I'm trying to manage my life. I have SO much to do.” Showing up as love doesn't have to take much time at all — it's just a little focus, a kind word, a little hug, whatever it is — shifting a little bit of your attention and energy on to others will bring you greater joy.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What it means to “show up as love”
- The benefit of surrendering during difficult times
- A great idea to connect with your spouse when you are “ships in the night”
- How prayer and gratitude help you show up as your best self
- How even small moments of self care enlivens you with noticeable energy
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff
- Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Snow Cone Maker
- Hello Fresh Box Subscription
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 2: Making Life Happy (with Amber Price)
- Happy Bit: Being Service-minded in Your Marriage
- 167: Masculine and Feminine (Hunter-gatherer) Energy (with Alison Armstrong)
- 177: Never Be the Smartest Person in the Room (with Stacy Tuschl)
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!